STRATEGIES TO HELP YOU REOPEN YOUR RETAIL DOORS…
We know our role as a retail design firm is more important than ever before to help our clients adapt to the new challenging operational realities to offer a safe retail environment to their customers. We are committed to support our clients through this process and are offering the following Programs/Initiatives to help with the re-opening process of retail doors whether short-term or long-term practices.
- Design, source and implement Social Distancing Measures – cashwrap shields, in-store communication strategies, and sanitizing stations, among other short-term initiatives
- Space Planning Layouts and Visual Merchandising Vehicles to support social distancing
- Air Circulation Strategies for existing stores – we have teamed up with our consulting Engineers to provide our clients with a recommended approach to air purification strategies to minimize the spread of the virus
- POP-UP Store Kit-of-Parts Program – POP-UP as an alternate to full store capex for existing leases or new real estate opportunities with reduced capex expenditures
- Store Refreshes/Rebranding Kit-of-Parts Program as temporary alternative to full remodels
- Help document your Store Retail Assets Inventory (FFE) and develop Strategies for Re-deployment for locations that may be unable to reopen
- Post-pandemic Prototype Design Review – Contactless POS approach, virtual mirror implementation, and Multi-channel/technology integration strategies at retail among others
- Supplement your internal team with their backlogs on functions that may have been paused due to shifts in resources such as store planning, site visits, project management, landlord coordination, etc.
- Corporate Space Planning layouts/flow and air circulation strategies/recommendations to support you and your office staff as you get ready to come back to the office environment
For more information about these initiatives, contact your RGLA Team leader or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.